Friday, June 24, 2005

Children

My son refuses to talk on the phone. He has issues with his voice going out into the world on phone lines. He's 9, and no, I don't think he hears voices or wears a tinfoil hat. I spend time talking to his friends because he refuses. My daughter just had the gall to come into my office/studio and complain that one of my fabric boxes is labeled "red" but it has white fabric in it. Damn, she's right. Hmn. She is a future user of my stash. This bugs me. It probably bugged my mom when I raided her stash too. This stuff is genetic.

2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Pete said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Pete said...

I take pleasure in the fact that you're allowing your focus to drift here. I would love to see you blog lots about all sorts of things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artful Quilters Network