Thursday, September 01, 2005

Get Some Focus

I've spent all summer trying to Get Some Focus. Or at least finish a bunch of stuff so I have things I can put in shows. I made so few quilts last year (and this year) that I'm running out of current pieces that I can show. I have 1 piece with the binding pinned, but not sewn (I could photograph it, but I'm trying to save money so I want to photograph two on one roll...which means I need to finish a second quilt), I have 1 piece half quilted (it's been like that for about a year), I have 1 piece where the top is fused but needs to be sewn and sandwiched and quilted and bound, and I have 1 more piece that I'm in the process of fusing right now. School starts tomorrow for me. My free time is about to POP disappear. And I have very little to show for 2 plus months off. SUCKS. Maybe I will work better if I have less time. Yeah, that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artful Quilters Network