Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Journal Quilts 2005






We're allowed to post pictures of the 2005 journal quilts now. I sent 5 of them off to Houston...I had a hard time getting these done. Teaching just messes too much with my free time. Or being a single mom messes too much with my free time. Oh wait. I know what it is. I don't HAVE any free time. Which doesn't explain my lame-o behavior tonight, where I got absolutely nothing done due to exhaustion. Whoo. I did make a 6th one that I don't really like. It's boring. Note the repeated cut-up imagery. I must be feeling disjointed this year. They're not even in order...

Hey, I forgot. I hate it when people don't put sizes on their art. For all you know, these suckers are 6 feet by 8 feet. Make that 8x11". Teeny really.

1 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Shelina said...

I really like the idea of making journal quilts. I even joined one year, but I wasn't able to make one every month. I am thinking that maybe if I started earlier, I might be able to get enough done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artful Quilters Network