Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Finger, Bloody Finger

I won't show pictures. Let's just say that human fingers are easy to cut badly. Yikes. I debated stitches. I debated calling my mom. I put my head between my knees and breathed deeply for a good long time. It did stop bleeding. It hurts. Left hand. That's a good thing. I don't sew with my left hand.

This tomato has issues. "I want to be a zucchini, Mom." "I'm growing a nose, Mom." I don't know what kind of bizarre genetic anomaly would cause this freakishness.



This was awesome. Butterflies in the Seattle zoo. My camera rocks sometimes.


Why does this cat allow this? No one knows. She missed us a lot. Hid from the cat lady and from my dad, who she normally will come out and talk to. She has been head-butting me all day. And now she sleeps with the munchkin. Speaking of sleep, I'll put embroidery pictures in tomorrow. I'm too tired to deal with it right now. They do exist. I swear.


I even have a picture now of the FIRST of my brother's quilts, found in Seattle. That's the teaser. Oooh. Can't wait now, can ya...yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artful Quilters Network