Friday, July 14, 2006

Oh Mr Sun, Sun, Mr Golden Sun

Please shine down on me. Not really. I don't mind no sun in July, especially when my mom says it's been 100 degrees every day we've been gone. I will post pictures later to go with these, I swear...

There is not a lot of stitching going on. Which is just fine. There is lots of food and going to parks and other places, and I even got to see a romantic movie with...my brother :-). It's all good. The oldest kid and I are currently entertaining the two small cousins, who are actually pretty easy to watch, although they may be hitting the melting point. Mom and my youngest are apparently out having their hair and nails done (not really, though I'm not entirely sure where they've been all this time if it wasn't at the grocery store). I've drawn nothing, although all the greenery is calling out to me. Japanese maples are the coolest trees.

Halt! I am Yogurt Man. You may not pass.


Unfortunately blurry picture of strange ritual dance that intrigues Yogurt Man. If it weren't so blurry, it would be awesome blackmail material for when MY kid turns dating age...assuming he ever does that.


Today we go to some remote cabin somewhere east of Seattle. We'll be back Sunday. There are rumors of a bat, a mouse, and possible black bears. I can handle the first two.

2 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Blogger Pete said...

Stupid cabin. I hate cabins.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger vrgnamgnta said...

whiner

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artful Quilters Network