Thursday, July 06, 2006

I Don't Have Enough Fabric

Shocking, isn't it? Actually, I don't have a big enough mellow background piece to do this, my newest psychotic endeavor.


All 821 pieces of Wonder Under are cut and sorted into boxes of 100 each (except I ran out of boxes, so 600-821 are all in one big box, to be sorted later, when I've emptied some of the others).


Jim's quilt is put aside, to be finished later, obviously AFTER the Seattle trip (4 days and counting).


And Willow, the fat yucky cat who always needs a bath and skin treatment, is squawking at me because I spent 2 hours cleaning the laundry area and litter trays, and I haven't put them BACK yet. Well, Willow dear...it seems it is time for you to train yourself to use the toilet...you can't be any worse than my son is with missing the bowl.


The kids saw my errand list for today and squealed...there are about 20 things on it. Some aren't really errands though...like clean litter trays is on there, and I've done that. Only that so far, but it's DONE! I forgot to put "refill and replace litter trays" though. Maybe later.

What's silly about this current quilt? It's taller than I am. Not that it's hard to be taller than me...what's even sillier is that I don't have a piece of fabric that will work for the background.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artful Quilters Network