Sunday, July 09, 2006

Travel and Goals

It seems my (psychotic) goal of having all 821 pieces of Wonder Under ironed to fabric and ready to be trimmed BEFORE I left for Seattle is about oh 700 pieces short. Oops. Life happens. I might get more done tonight, but I have to pack too.


I am taking the Egyptian block along to do the embroidery, so that's progress. Maybe I will get done with it.


Here are some of the fabrics chosen for the quilt I was trying to get going. They'll be here when I get back too. And summer isn't over when I get back...I just have to spend a week doing school stuff from 8:30-4 every day, and then it's August. August means school. Stress.


The one thing about summer that stresses me out is all the "have-to's" that get in the way of the "want-to's" and "hey it's vacation's". And then summer is gone. I'm really bad about it. I want to get so much quilt stuff done and then I have to run errands and watch kids in the pool, and I don't seem to be coordinated this year, so that I have cutting or applique to do while they're swimming. I'm just kind of flailing. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artful Quilters Network