Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Sleepy Cranky Unproductive

But I'm NOT unproductive. That's what's scary. I draw (speaking of scary...I'd show you the rest, but a cat is sleeping on the sketchbook)...


And progress is made on the bird turd block, which SUCKS. Not because I think it will look bad in the end, but because it has a lot of teeny tiny fingerlike-projection pieces that make me want to pull my hair out, and I'm appliqueing navy blue onto other navy blue and I can't see it at all. Right now, it looks like NOTHING!


But this is how I feel...

3 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the drawing! It's going to be cool in fabric if that's what you plan to do.

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Susan said...

I am sorry...

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger vrgnamgnta said...

Not your fault...my fault for putting navy blue on navy blue. Have you stitched this one yet???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artful Quilters Network