Sunday, March 12, 2006

Snow Days Yield Art

Yes, I am in Southern California, but I teach in the mountains, so I was rewarded with a snow day on Friday. I spent the day messing around and tracing the last drawing on Wonder Under...4 whole yards of Wonder Under. There are pieces I traced that are the size of a piece of rice...and I wonder (under) why I am somewhat unstable.

And when I wonder why my house is such a disaster area, I can walk out of my office after the kids and I spent a timed 20 minutes cleaning our respective spaces, and I can see this...

And wonder no more. Their version of snow forts...the kid you see is throwing all manner of plastic food and balls and other projectiles at the other kid, who is behind the baby gate (which happens to currently be blocking the door to my bedroom) and yes, they left all the projectiles and walls set up until I started yelling...gently yelling, of course. Because my room was full of plastic cantaloupes and cucumbers...

1 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Elle said...

Their indoor fort war seems like a lot fo fun, lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artful Quilters Network