Friday, February 17, 2006

Day Off with a Sore Throat

Ouch. It hurts. But I did get some quilting done. And I finally embroidered the little quilt and named it...Think It Over. Whoo. I wish I could have gotten more done, but I really don't feel well, which sucks. I hate feeling like I wasted a day off with illness. I've been so sick this year...it's really wearing me down. Everyone has advice...take this, drink that, do this, use that. I don't know what it is...but I need to get it under control. I can't get any quilts done.

OK, here she is embroidered.


Oh no, wait, that's my parents' dog, Missy, who is driving me bonkers by peeing on my carpet and harassing my cats. She also can't help me quilt or clean house. I'm not sure I should allow anything/one else in my home who can't clean up after themself.

So here's the quilt and a detail of the lovely bride.





And here's Limbo relaxing to the vibration of the sewing machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artful Quilters Network