Thursday, February 16, 2006

Lame eek

I was in the middle of trying to capitalize the "w" in "week" when this damn thing published itself. I like the new title. It stays.

A lame week. No work done. That silly small quilt has still not been embroidered (nice use of passive voice, like anyone besides me is gonna embroider the sucker). The icky voice-losing sore-throat-making cold has taken me over and I am too tired to do anything but sleep. And trying to teach with no voice...that's a fun thing right there. I do get tomorrow off, so hopefully my weekend posting will be full of successes and finishings.

I did put a border on the anger drawing below...which I originally drew in 2001. Drawn in 2001, border added in 2006. I should probably wait until 2011 to quilt it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artful Quilters Network