Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A Successful Evening

OK, I feel much better. I added 13" of drawing to one side and 5" of drawing to the bottom of an existing drawing to make it big enough. I numbered the pieces. I had found these retractable Sharpies that I thought would work well for the numbering, but they weren't fine enough. Fine vs. Ultra Fine. I needed ULTRA. Oh well. Maybe next time.

I've got 3 weeks until Spring Break to get this thing traced and ironed on fabric. I have to go to a 4-day science conference (like you do) in April. I want to take the ironed-on-fabric pieces to the conference so I can trim them all. And maybe have another one traced as well. I want to be super-efficient. SLEEP? What the hell is that? I don't need no stinkin' sleep.

One of these is a closeup of the back of the drawing. Why? I thought it looked cool, that's why. The other one is a detail shot of a numbered uterus. Why? Because I needed to post a uterus. It had been too long. I was having withdrawal symptoms. Which reminds me, I need cookies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artful Quilters Network