Thursday, May 25, 2006

Obsessed

Nineteen days of school left. Don't write me and tell me you're done next week. I'll commit murder. Nineteen days though. Nineteen days until I can wake up later and stay up fondling fabric into the wee hours and SEW and make quilts and and and. Sigh. I should do some of that tonight. (not the stay up late part, but the fabric part).

Do you ever get an urge, an almost painful urge, to buy fabric? I hate being this money-challenged. It's been almost four years, and it sucks. I want to go splurge on some new bright piece for my stash, some new funky batik that's perfect for the new quilt in progress, some wonderful black and whites.
Oh yeah, like some of THIS...and THIS...and THIS. oooooh.




Fabric orgasm.

2 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger Karoda said...

Yes, sometimes I will go and buy just a fat quarter or on a day where I can splurge more, 5-10 fat quarters...when I can only buy 1 or 2, I make a game of it with myself...I have to buy the 1 or 2 most fabulous ones in the store. :) It works for me.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Laura said...

hmmm... perhaps some swaps are in order!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artful Quilters Network