Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Life Interrupts

It always does. I spent yesterday at Legoland with my daughter and her friends for her birthday party. It was actually fun, but exhausting, and it meant I got no quilting done on Monday or Tuesday. Prince Charming kissing Sleeping Beauty looks really weird in Legos.


Monday was filled with housecleaning (yes, I did it...no really) and replacing my windshield, which cracked I believe because some bad juju is hanging around me and trying to spend all my money. I didn't have the money to spare, but it's gone now, so I guess the juju is successful. I should draw the juju. Actually, I tried to draw last night, but I was too tired and I was watching something with subtitles. Note to self: you cannot draw during TV with subtitles.

That's my son hanging upside down in that thing. I did it with him the first time, and it took about 45 minutes before my stomach stopped moving around without me. So he did it with some complete stranger teenaged boy the second time (SECOND time? Is he NUTS?).


Today I am exhausted. Not enough sleep. Not enough rest. Still have 40 million errands to do and only three weekdays until the kids start school. I bought batting and washed it (yes I'm anal), so I'm ready to sandwich this baby as soon as I get it done. Maybe today. This little piggie gives up and takes a nap. Like that's an option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artful Quilters Network