Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Frustrations of the Day

A book by...

1. I picked my car up after 2 weeks with the body shop. The in-dash clock and trip-meter reset every time I turn the car off. The body shop says they did nothing electrical. They sent me to the dealer. The dealer made me an appointment. I called the insurance company, who says that because my car is 4 years old, it is possible that the clock was going to die ANYWAY at this time, and it may be purely coincidence that it occurred while some body shop was taking my car completely apart. RIIIGHT. I buy that. I'll let the dealer look at it, but won't fix it if they determine it was a fluke. Can't afford it.

2. I got the police report on the accident my car was in. It was parked. A silver car that was recovered by the police hit a 2nd car, careened off it, hit a 3rd car, and the 3rd car hit mine. I was not there at the time. There is no mention of the silver car's license or owner, so I had to pay the deductible. I think it might be a city councilmember's son or mistress, so this is a massive coverup to keep me in a financial hole.

The pictures are now labeled. I am about to seam the background so I can put a whole quilt top together. Whee. Or I am going grocery shopping so my kids don't starve. I'm still very frustrated about numbers 1 and 2 above. I may never leave my driveway again...then no one can run into, take apart, or otherwise damage my car again...except my kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artful Quilters Network