Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Fuzzy Mitten


The view, West Mitten. It's a little fuzzy. I should retake it, but that would mean standing up. Not an option at the moment. Too tired. Block number 8, finished more than 24 hours before the next class...WOOO!

I haven't had much to post, because it's pretty boring to look at 6 boxes of cut-up pieces of Wonder Under. They are sorted, although there's still a few I have to recut or redraw because the dang paper keeps falling off. Frustrating. I need to start picking colors and ironing to fabric, but I have so much work to do for school (and I'm getting sick again), I don't have time to do anything I want to do. What's new? That's why we get Spring Break...otherwise we might commit murder on the sweet young thangs.

This is what my kids have been singing to me all evening: "Extra Extra, Read all about it. I didn't take a bath tonight and my mom allowed it!" Very entertaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artful Quilters Network