Monday, May 29, 2006

My Life in Pictures



I don't know what month it is. And I'll only have 2 days of staring at the picture for May before I have to switch to June...although I'll probably just forget to switch it until sometime in July.



Found my purple bra. Next to the purple background fabric I used for my last quilt and on top of the blue background fabric I'm using for the one that's all cut out and lost somewhere in my studio, waiting to be ironed together. Why is my bra here? I do not know. I think it got tired of being with the other underthings and decided to make friends with the creative fabrics in the house.



This poor creature is lying dead in my hallway. I'm not sure what to do with her.



If I traveled more (with other people driving), I might get more quilts done. This is about 150 pieces of the next big quilt. I couldn't cut out all the little tiny rock pieces...the freeway is just too damn bumpy. All those uneven bits. What are my tax dollars paying for again?



Mom. Don't defrost meat on the counter. My tummy is wiggy 3 hours after dinner, and it wasn't the milk, the corn, or the strawberries. That leaves the chicken. Mom, I love you, but the Centers for Disease Control have deemed your meat defrosting method as deadly. The US Food and Drug Administration is apparently also concerned with meat defrostation. Read this...it's short and to the point: http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~dms/qa-fdb11.html.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artful Quilters Network