Monday, August 21, 2006

Southwest Block 10

Here it is. Sand Dune Arch. Arches? Can't remember. Ready for Pattern 11. No pressure, oh teacher of mine. I know you started school today. I understand. No really. I do.



I got all the binding on the new quilt. What's funny is that I was pinning the binding back at my daughter's soccer practice, praying the entire time that no one would ask to see the quilt (I had it folded with just the back showing) because it has a HUGE naked lady on it. I may be a soccer mom, but I'm a bit of a twisted example. I'm even team mom...bwa ha ha. Infiltration of the pack. I will take over the WOOOORLD.

Right. Back to sewing or ironing or some other girlie pursuit.

1 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger Susan said...

No pressure - yeah right...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artful Quilters Network