Thursday, September 07, 2006

I Have Four Minutes

As usual, I'm in a rush. I got my camera back from school so I could photograph the horrible blue aquamarine crystal stuff Alex and I somehow spilled on the runner mom made for me.



But I Shouted it out! And it's gone now. Took two days.

I finished a quilt and photographed it. Here's a detail. I don't have time to clean up the big one right now. I did in fact put french knots on the aeriola thingie (however it's spelled) while in my son's piano class...they kinda looked like flowers and I folded the quilt so no one could see the rest of it. I'm so devious...can't spell though.



It's Back-to-School Night. I'm already exhausted and my feet hurt because I did a lab in class today (instead of walking 5 miles around the classroom during the day, I probably did 7).

OK, gotta go. I might be coherent later...like October.

3 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger arlee said...

sigh--i *wish* i had as much discipline as four minutes of work would allow!!
Someday, i'd like a piece of your art...........

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger vrgnamgnta said...

Someday I'd like a real website where I could put my art up and maybe even cope with selling some of it :-). I think the busier you are, the more discipline you have to have.

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger Susan said...

I love the happy baby! : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artful Quilters Network