Monday, November 06, 2006

I'm MELLLTTTIIINGGG

First off, things you shouldn't do with a plastic bottle of honey.



Pay attention to the microwave, you silly cow.

Second, in response to a comment on You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown...first of all, I used to BE the Spelling Police, and second of all, if Bayles and Orland write "artmaking" without the hyphen, then I say whomsoever does NOT do so is fully delusional about his or her hipness in the art world.



Check it out, man. You can borrow my copy except I think I already loaned it out to another artist...Amazon.com Art
and Fear
.

In other news, drawing has occured, and I am currently dealing with wiggly women and two-headed beasts. Tune in later this week for details.

1 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger Tanya Brown said...

I like the molten honey bear. Personally, I'd be tempted to give it some title like "A Message of Hope and Peace for all Mankind" and try to sell it in a gallery. Either that, or give it to a relative for Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artful Quilters Network