Monday, October 23, 2006

Halloween Looms

What sewing I do involves optical illusions that make one sick to one's stomach. I can't actually look at the black and white fabric without getting dizzy.



A pirate costume. Yup. That's the sewing I'm doing this week. I don't have time to do any quilt stuff, so I'm making a costume instead. Yeah.



I did get into the Form, Not Function show. High Tide got in. That's cool. I'm happy about that. High Tide normally hangs in my hallway. It's in Illinois until mid-November, and then in January it goes to Indiana until March.



I was in San Francisco from Wednesday night until Sunday morning. I have other stuff to write about, but it will have to wait until I have more time. HA! OK, maybe it'll wait until I'm procrastinating about something else and log into blogger as a way to avoid the something else.

2 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger Karoda said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm in also!!! and I can't wait to see this show hanging...they have always done a superb job!

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger vrgnamgnta said...

Cool. Nice to hear. Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artful Quilters Network