Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Go See This

Art Quilts XI: Stages, Cycles, and Fits



Venue: Chandler Center for the Arts, 250 N. Arizona Ave., Chandler AZ 85225. This Chandler venue is located at the northwest corner of Arizona Avenue and Chandler Boulevard in Chandler, Arizona.

Dates: Oct. 20-Dec. 30, 2006

Hours: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday; Noon to 4 p.m. Saturday

****Opening Reception: Oct. 20, 2006, 7-9 p.m.*****

Photos from the opening reception are welcome, as always. I would do a road trip, but I'm supposed to be in San Francisco for some geeky science thing that weekend. Oh yeah, like I would put the kids in the car on a Friday and say, "hey, is it OK if we go to Chandler for dinner?" 5 hours or so later...

My piece Portrait of an Ex is in this show.

Anyway, go. Go, I say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artful Quilters Network