Sunday, October 15, 2006

Why I Can't Make Art Excuse Number 37

This week, I am going here



to hang out with a bunch of these



That's part of my job.

But I also get to go here (San Jose Quilt Museum)



to see this from 2005



because I didn't get into 2007.

So I think I will be OK.

Will I make art? Hell no. Won't be time. UNLESS! I have an idea so that I can sew on this small quilt I've had pinbasted for a million years, but I have to get my act together before I leave to get part of it machine-stitched down so I can hand stitch in San Francisco. It's a possibility. Don't hold your breath...I don't want you to turn

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mylakent/34427376/

Check out Myla Kent's photos...I love the colored smoke photos, which I found by googling (well, dogpiling) "blue" under images. But she has many other wondrous photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artful Quilters Network