Monday, June 12, 2006

More Pile Commentary

I think my problem with my studio is that it is a disaster area, mostly because I am near the end of the school year and haven't had time to put stuff away since Spring Break. Plus I'm gearing up to make a bunch of quilts this summer, so I have stuff out for that. But I don't want to WASTE any time organizing or cleaning up. (note...in the previous post on piles, there was mention of a quilt in one pile that I was scared to look at in case it was unfinished...you'll be glad to know it IS finished and has since been moved to The Room of Finished Quilts.) I know deep down that organizing my space is not really a waste of time. I just don't feel like it.

Here's a cool picture...

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Susan said...

I don't feel like it either, so at least two of us can be a mess together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artful Quilters Network