Sunday, June 04, 2006

A Small Success

Silly me. I forgot. I did get into a show, the Santa Cruz Art League's 2nd Annual Fiber Art Exhibit. Man, that's a long title. It's at 526 Broadway in Santa Cruz, California, from July 1 through July 30. The reception is Saturday, July 8, from 3-5 PM. The hours of the art league are normally Wednesday through Saturday from noon to 5 and Sunday from noon to 4.

Still Life with Bloody Head got in. Um. So I should finish the hand sewing on the binding, eh? Yeah. Shh. You didn't hear that. Woo.



I am unfortunately previewing AIDS videos for my students, and they are all HORRIBLE. I'm watching Linda Ellerbee (remember her? Not sure I got the name right) and Magic Johnson talk to a bunch of little kids about putting a condom on. Yikes. 1992 was an awfully long time ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artful Quilters Network